RFK Jr.

The Nevada Democrats have come to an agreement with the campaign of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to move forward without his name on the Nevada ballot for this November's election.

NV Democrats had previously sued to block his ballot access.

Kennedy suspended his presidential campaign on August 23, but missed the deadline for removing his name from the official ballot in Nevada.

"As we have said repeatedly, every candidate should play by the rules. RFK Jr.’s campaign did not meet the requirements necessary to run as an Independent non-affiliated party candidate in Nevada," said Nevada Democrats Executive Director Hilary Barrett. "We believe that removing him from the ballot is the right way to move forward in the state."

A court order officially removing RFK Jr. from the general election ballot was received Tuesday afternoon.