Vote counting in Zambia’s presidential election was suspended and then restarted under heightened security over reports of violence against election officials and the theft of ballot boxes. The Electoral Commission of Zambia said Friday the "security threat" to the election had been contained without saying who was responsible for the violence or alleged theft of ballots. Opposition leader Brian Mundubile claimed victory and expressed concerns about potential interference. He later said he had been interrogated by the army. Thursday's election is a test of President Hakainde Hichilema’s economic reforms. Hichilema is seeking a second term against 13 other candidates, including Mundubile. Final results are expected on Monday.